||[Jun. 1st, 2007|12:57 pm]
1. You're holding a dinner party and can invite three famous people from the past or present who would they be? Stephen Hawking, Robert Atkins, Joss Whedon|
2. You have the opportunity to question someone about something you've always wanted to know and receive a truthful answer, what would your question be? I'd ask my father why he didn't be a father to us.
3. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be? I'd have a career I love.
4. If you could save other people's lives by completing an act that would lead to your own death would you do it? Depends on who the other people are. Strangers, no F-ng way. Close friends, probably. Immediate family, absolutely.
5. Would you commit murder if you knew you could get away with it? I don't think so. I have anxiety that I have killed someone and just don't realize it.